6 simple questions, 6 great wines
HAND PICKED AND DELIVERED
Choosing wine can be overwhelming.
Now there’s a better way.
Terms & Conditions
We have tried to make Winedab as simple as possible to use, but there are some things you need to know. By using this website you are accepting these conditions.
- Your subscription will continue until you pause or cancel it.
- We may cancel any order or subscription for any reason, at our absolute discretion.
- During your subscription you will receive the products you have indicated. You are liable for all orders and payments made under your login.
- You must give 7 days notice to change or cancel your subscription.
Pricing and Payments
- We reserve the right to change prices with 21 days notice.
- We will debit your payment card no more than 14 days before the date we dispatch your products.
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- We may use third parties to make deliveries. We are not liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss (including negligence) suffered by you or any third party in making your delivery.
- Ownership, responsibility and risk in the Products pass to you on delivery to the delivery address.
- You must ensure that someone over 18, who is not under the influence of alcohol, accepts any delivery. We may require proof of age. We are entitled to assume that the person who receives delivery is entitled to do so.
- You agree that we can continue to market our Products and services to you while you have a subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you may advise us that you do not wish to receive any further material from us.
- You may communicate with us via the website or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in regards to anything relating to your Subscription or these terms.
- We may communicate to you via email or the website. Notices transmitted through these means will be deemed to be received 24 hours after sending.
- We reserve the right to confirm that you are 18 years or older. We won’t be able to supply wine if you cannot demonstrate this.
- You warrant that you are not under the influence of alcohol at the time your order is submitted.
- You must keep your Login details safe and confidential at all times. You must not allow anyone else to use these details.
- You may not resell products purchased from Winedab.
- We reserve our rights to recover any debt via a debt collection agency. You agree to indemnify us for the costs of collection of any overdue amounts, including the costs incurred by us in recovering the debt.
- You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of the Website available to you, or provide you with services/products. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from our Website.
- When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with relevant legislation.
- The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development.
- Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
- to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host the Website);
- in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
- where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
- Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside New Zealand. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than New Zealand.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you.
- If we are unable to supply the products, we will only be liable up to the purchase price.
- We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website and the Winedab system (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
- We may vary these terms at any time. We will notify you if this occurs.
- If you are purchasing products for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply.
- These terms and conditions will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. The courts of New Zealand shall have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any disputes arising out of this these terms and conditions.
- These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and the service and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
- References to “Website” include all Apps and other online services that we provide to you where relevant.
- We, us, our and Winedab refers to Winedab Limited, a registered company in New Zealand.
- You, your refers to the subscriber who has created a login to the Winedab website.